Located 22km west of Siddharthanagar (Bhairawa), Lumbini was the birthplace of one of history’s most revered figures, Siddhartha Gautama – better known as the historical Buddha – in the 7th century BC. During the years following the Buddha’s lifetime, this was a teeming monastic complex and a major place of pilgrimage, but the site was lost to history until the discovery in 1896 of an inscribed pillar left behind by the Buddhist emperor Ashoka, amidst a sea of monastery ruins.
- 02 DEC: Airport pick up from Kathmandu international to hotel(check in).
- 03 DEC: After breakfast traveling to Lumbini 320 k.m drive hour 8 hours over night at Lumbini.
- 04 DEC:After breakfast visit Lumbini Buddhist pilgrimage/heritage site full day.over night Lumbini.
- 05 DEC: Early moring traving to Pokhara 6 hours driving. Hotel check in after check in visit Pokhara so tourist destination. over night hotel
- 06 DEC: Early morning visit Saragkot for sunrise view after visit Sagarangkot breakfast and
- sightseeing Pokhara valley. Shanti Stupa / Devi’s falls / Gupteshower cave / visit Fewa lake after lunch return back Kathmandu 215 KTM 6 hours driving over night Kathmandu over night KTM.
- 07 DEC: Rest day shopping and Thamel sight Thamel and Patan visit/ shopping Over Night Hotel
- 08 DEC: After breakfast visit Namobuddha and Pharping on the way Swyambunath Temple.over night Note.
- 09 DEC: Departure airport drop.
- Accommodation in BB plan standard hotel.
- All sightseeing by tourist vehicles.
- All day mineral water and juice / fruits.
- Travel insurance.
- Guide charge.
- Entrance fees.
- Lunch and dinner.
- Personal expenses.
Why you choose this package!
- Round trip transportation by private jeep or tourist bus.
- Explore Lumbini Significance
- Explore Pokhara Nature Scenery